What is a Mother?
by Mark Seaman
What is in a Mothers Heart?
- Enough LOVE to dispense for every situation
- Enough JOY to get through all the craziness
- Enough PEACE to be calm when the chaos threatens to panic
- Enough PATIENCE to defer personal desires for the benefit of others
- Enough KINDNESS to empathize when people are being ugly
- Enough GOODNESS to invest your life in others
- Enough FAITHFULNESS to be fruitful on the bad days
- Enough GENTLENESS to bring healing by listening
- Enough SELF-CONTROL to do the hard thing well
A Mother's Heart must have Supernatural Power to Bear Fruit that emanates from the Throne of God.
Every Mother may receive this Power and become a Beacon of Hope.
May this River of Life refresh each Mother's Heart.
May all of us HONOR the Mothers that are a part of Our Story.